Rum Auction - Friday 10 May to Monday 20 May
We are excited to be hosting our first ever dedicated rum auction this coming May.
Featuring an array of incredible rums of varying ages and styles, the auction will provide the perfect opportunity to explore this versatile and often overlooked spirit.
Why sell your rum with us?
- The premium rum market has grown in demand by double digits, with a surge in enthusiasts seeking out rare, collectable bottles.
- As one of the largest and most active markets globally, UK auctions are currently seeing record high sales for spirits.
- Our rum auction is led by a dedicated team of passionate, experienced individuals who have an expert knowledge of the spirit.
- We will provide an honest and transparent service to the valuation of your bottles.
- Whisky Auctioneer has the market authority and reach to advertise to our loyal audience of serious rum enthusiasts and connoisseurs.
Find out more about selling here or get in touch for a free valuation and advice on how to get bottles to us. Our bottle entry deadline is Monday 6th May.
If you are new to Whisky Auctioneer you can register an account with us today that will allow you to bid in the Rum Auction as well as our regular monthly auctions.
We're interested in iconic rums...
We are on the lookout for some intriguing rare bottles of rum that can feature in our exclusive auction. If you have any old bottles of rum, it's time to dust them off the shelves and check incase they could be of particular interest.
Bottles that we believe would do especially well in our auction include:
Appleton Estate 1962 50 Year Old
Old Caroni Rum Distillery Bottlings
Old Demerara Moon Import Bottlings
Limited Release Bottlings from Foursquare Distillery (Principia, Triptych etc.)
Limited Release Velier Bottlings from 2000 - 2017
Limited Release Diamond Bottlings from 2010 - 2014
If you have any of the above bottles (or indeed any special bottles of rum) that you would be interested in selling, please get in touch - we're all ears!