Gordon & MacPhail Speyside Collection 6 x 70cl
An exceptional collection chosen with care by Gordon & MacPhail showcases four decades from the 20th century, spanning four generations of the Urquhart family-run business. Introduced to the world by Directos Michael and David, these bottles bear vintages from the lifetimes of their father and grandfather before him. The collection not only traces the history of the Urquhart family, but single malt whisky itself, featuring expressions from some of the best and best kept secret distilleries in Scotland's most prominent whisky producing region, Speyside.
The collection consists of:
- Smith's Glenlivet 1948 62 Year Old- One of only 400 bottles from cask 545 (First Fill Sherry Butt)- 43%
- Glen Grant 1949 64 Year Old- One of only 653 bottles from casks 30, 2200, 3185 (First fill Sherry casks) and 2764 (Refill Sherry Hogshead)- 40%
- Strathisla 1953 58 Year Old- One of only 258 bottles from cask 1614 (First fill Sherry butt)- 43%
- Mortlach 1954 58 Year Old- One of only 347 bottles from cask 494 (First fill Sherry butt)- 43%
- Longmorn 1967 47 Year Old- One of only 533 bottles from cask 4645 (First fill Sherry butt)- 43%
- Linkwood 1972 40 Year Old- One of only 277 bottles from cask 14796 (First fill Sherry Hogshead)- 43%
Please note there will be a shipping charge for 7 bottles.