Tullamore Dew 1960s
Recently purchased by William Grant and Sons, Tullamore Dew is a popular Irish Whiskey. During this period the brand was produced by Irish Distillers at the now closed John's Lane distillery.
Tullamore Dew sourced their whisky from Powers during the 1950's after the closure of Daly's distillery, with the Dublin distillers eventually buying the brand from them in the early 1960's. Powers then merged with Jameson and Cork Distillers to form Irish Distillers in 1966, the period this bottle dates from. Production would eventually move the the New Midelton distillery in 1975.