Chartreuse de Tarragona 1910s Green Label
Originally created in 1605 by monks using a recipe for an elixir of long life.
Produced between 1904-1989 in Tarragona (Spain) after the Carthusian Monks were exiled from France. In 1989 the distillery in Tarragona closed down and the production of this liquor returned to France. Today the bottles produced in the distillery of Tarragona have become some of the most expensive and sought after liquors in the world. The recipe contains more than 130 different plants and flowers.
This bottle appears to be from the early to mid 1910s.
There are no indications of volume or strength but the bottle seems to be circa 1 litre