Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, this decision predates the purchase of the brand. This has been available in Japan since 1992.
80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.