Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

Lot: 104029
Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
1
2
3
4
Winning Bid: £150.00

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

Distillery:
Four Roses
Age:
N/A
Vintage:
N/A
Region:
Kentucky
Bottler:
Official
Cask Type:
N/A
Bottle Strength:
43%
Bottle Size:
75cl
Distillery Status:
Operational

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, this decision predates the purchase of the brand. This has been available in Japan since 1992. 

80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older. 

 

Currency Estimate

Important: Currency exchange rates are constantly changing; this feature is to be used as a guide price only. All final transactions occur in British Pounds (£).
Condition
  • Some fading of screen printed text
Important Notice

We would recommend viewing/close inspection prior to placing any bids. If this is not an option and you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please contact us for a more in-depth condition report. Otherwise lots will be sold as seen in the images.

Please note: Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.

Next Auction starts Friday, 26th July 2019. Bottle deadline is Monday 15th.

Contact Us

Whisky Auctioneer Ltd
West Building
Ruthvenfield Grove
Inveralmond Industrial Estate
Perth
United Kingdom
PH1 3FN

Tel: 01738 245576

Email: info@whiskyauctioneer.com

Opening Times: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm


ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES