WHISKY AUCTIONEER IS DEDICATED TO THE VALUATION AND AUCTIONING OF FINE AND RARE WHISKIES.
If you are interested in selling whisky online, we are always ready to accept entries for our next whisky auction. The deadline for our next available auction is Monday 16th January. If you have a bottle of whisky that you would like to sell or have valued, please contact us directly on email@example.com or by calling 01738 245 576.
We have very low commission fees for sellers at only 5%.
Register on our site
Registration will always be free with us! We are able to support you throughout the entire auction/registration process. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. You can register on the form at the bottom of this page.
Deliver your bottles
We require that all items are brought or sent directly to Whisky Auctioneer at :
Whisky Auctioneer ,
West Building, Ruthvenfield Grove
Inveralmond Industrial Estate
Courier Collection - quick and easy to organise
Courier collection can be easily organised. Bottles must be properly packaged by the seller. Please note that couriers do not insure against breakages and all responsibility for the item is strictly with the sender. We are able to send packaging material to ensure safe transit, however, a cost of £5.00 is assigned per item and a postage charge of £11.00. If you decide to package the items yourself, please use a strong cardboard box and plenty of bubble wrap. We are not liable for items damaged in transit to us.
Whisky Auctioneer Collection
We are frequently travelling around the country and can arrange a collection personally from you. A mileage charge and minimum bottle requirement may apply.
You can Deliver
Our office is open Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00.
Once the items are received, Whisky Auctioneer will confirm the quality and condition of the items and if acceptable they can then be listed in the next auction.
Whilst the auction is active you are able to monitor the progress of your lots in My Account.
Once the item is sold, payment is made to the seller within 21 business days. Please note our terms and conditions regarding payment made to the seller, as this is dependent on the buyer paying us.
If you are enquiring about selling products from outwith the U.K, we can arrange collection from many countries - please contact us for more information and pricing. If you place a reserve on a lot and it does not sell we can either list it in a subsequent auction (subject to fees) or arrange for delivery back to yourself (subject to delivery charge).
Our Selling Fees
Selling Commission – 5%
Listing Fee - £3 per item
Reserve Fees – £4
Please note VAT is charged to commission and listing, reserve fees. VAT is not applicable to the hammer price of the whisky.
Packaging material provided on request by the seller - £5 plus shipping.
Courier Fees – this varies depending on your location and weight of the items.
Payments made internationally require the seller to accept all international transfer fees.
Our Upcoming Auctions
- January 27th - February 6th bottles need to be with us by January 16th
- February 24th - March 6th bottles need to be with us by February 13th
- March 24th - April 3rd bottles need to be with us by March 13th
- April 28th - May 8th bottles need to be with us by April 17th
- May 26th - June 5th bottles need to be with us by May 15th
- June 23rd - July 3rd bottles need to be with us by June 12th
- July 28th - August 7th bottles need to be with us by July 17th
- August 25th - September 4th bottles need to be with us by August 14th
- September 22nd - October 2nd bottles need to be with us by September 11th
- October 27th - November 6th bottles need to be with us by October 16th
- November 24th - December 4th bottles need to be with us by November 13th
- December 22nd - January 8th bottles need to be with us by December 15th