Please note that as of 23rd August 2018 Whisky Auctioneer will no longer be able to offer shipping to Hawaii and Michigan. If you currently have bottles stored with us awaiting shipping, rest assured that we will be able to get these to you; the halt on shipping applies to future auctions. Please contact us if you do have bottles currently awaiting shipping.
The following details the various policies which apply to delivery within the UK:
- All prices quoted are based on a standard 70cl bottle and therefore may vary for heavier or larger bottles.
- All deliveries must be signed for upon arrival for by persons over the age of 18 - proof of age may be required.
- Delivery is available between Monday and Friday only.
- Delivery companies may require contact details for the recipient. Please try to include a phone number or email with the recipient address when placing an order.
- Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
- Except where the customer has opted and paid for Risk Free Shipping, the risk of loss and/or breakage in transit is exclusively held by the customer; no claims shall be entered into by or against Whisky Auctioneer.
In addition to the above, the following details the policies which also apply to delivery outwith the UK:
- All orders being shipped outwith the UK may be eligible for local taxation and duties upon arrival in the destination country, which are payable by the customer.
- All deliveries must be signed for upon arrival for by persons over the legal drinking age in the destination country - proof of age may be required.
Shipping costs up to 48 bottles are available to download - wa-shipping-fees-april-2017.pdf. Please don't hesitate to contact us if your country is not listed here. Alternatively please lookup the costs to your country below.