We do charge £5 (ex VAT) to register on our site. This allows you to participate in our auctions, bid on lots and view the status of lots via our Dashboard. This is non-refundable.
Buyers Auction Fees
Buyer: 10% Commission
Non EEA Credit Card Surcharge - 3% / Credit Card payments from countries outside of the European Economic Area will be subject to a 3% surcharge
Optional: Loss & Breakage Assurance (formerly Risk Free Shipping) charged at £5 of the total of all lots on an order.
Conditional: Late Payment Charge of 3% of the entire order charged if payment is not made within 3 days (72 hours) of the end of an auction.
Conditional: 25% tariff charge for shipping single malt Scotch and Northern Irish whisky to the US. More information on shipping to the US can be found here.
More information found here: Buying Whisky
Sellers Auction Fees
Seller: 5% Commission
- Listing Fee - £5 per item or bottle (not per lot)
- Optional Reserve Fee* - £7.50
- *Whisky Auctioneer's minimum permitted reserve price per lot is £150.
- **Whisky Auctioneer can only accept a reserve price at a maximum of 110% of its retail value on products within the first 6 months since their release.
- Please note VAT is charged to commission, listing and reserve fees. VAT is not applicable to the hammer price of the whisky.
- International Bank Transfers require the seller to accept all costs
More information found here: Selling Whisky
Please note VAT is applicable to all fees and surcharges.